Frequently Asked Questions

Morels.com Forums Frequently Asked Questions

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Admin 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
October 17, 2012 at 2:37 pm #33833

Admin

I cannot login (forgot password or username)! What do I do?
Go to forgot password page here and enter the email address that you used to register to the site. If you do not get an email with your password and username, please check your spam folder.

How to post a photo to the websites photo gallery?
Go to post photo page here.

How to edit my profile(password, email, name)?
Click on your profile image or name to go to your profile page. There, click on the EDIT button on top of the page.

How to change my profile picture?
To change your profile image please go to gravatar.com create an account and add your photo.

How to start a new topic?
Click on the (Message Boards) link on the navigation menu. Click on the state that you would like to start the topic in. Go to the bottom of the page and fill out the “Create New Topic” form.

How to reply to a topic?
Go to the bottom of the page and fill out the “Reply To” form.

How to insert photos in a forum topic or topic reply?
First you need to upload the images online on a site like photobucket, flickr, google picasa and so on. After your images are done uploading, copy the link of the image you want to insert first and go back to the topic/reply. Now click on the little image icon from the menu, past the link in the “Image URL” field and click on the “Apply Image” button. You should see the image link wrapped in the necessary tags. Repeat until you are done inserting photos. After you are done writhing your topic/reply content click “Submit” and you will see the image displayed in your replay/topic.

How to insert videos in a forum topic or topic reply?
First you need to upload the video online on a site like Dailymotion, LiveLeak, Megavideo, Metacafe, Vimeo and YouTube. After your video is done uploading, copy the link it and go back to the topic/reply. Now click on the little YouTube icon from the menu, past the link in the “Online Video URL” field and click on the “Apply Link” button. You should see the video link wrapped in the necessary tags. After you are done writhing your topic/reply content click “Submit” and you will see the video displayed in your replay/topic.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ is closed to new replies.