1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Morel Festival in Brown County

Discussion in 'Indiana' started by lennon, Apr 1, 2013.

1. lennon

lennon Young Morel

Anybody going to the Morel Festival on 4/19-20? morelfestival.com
    It will be an amazing weekend. I simply cannot wait...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2017
  2. ninja jim

ninja jim Morel Enthusiast

Great bands/music/camping/morels/forays/championship hunt. This is the first year of a great tradition.

The Shroom Ninja will be there!

3. smorels

smorels Morel Enthusiast

I will be heading down from Illinois with my brother and another shroomer. We are arriving thursday and staying until sunday. looking forward to it.

4. storm9467

storm9467 Morel Enthusiast

I am! I'm driving from Illinois & staying Thurs - Sun too :p

5. shroomenards

shroomenards Young Morel

I will be there Friday ready to rage it up. Look forward to seein yall there

6. cheffingway

cheffingway Morel Enthusiast

Here's a question for some seasoned vets: I have a stump right outside my window that produces falses. Is there a correlation as far as timing is concerned between the two (true and false)? That seems to be a logical assumption. Just moved into this house in November, and happened upon the false morels late spring last year while first working on the house.

7. cheffingway

cheffingway Morel Enthusiast

I wish I could attend the festie, btw! That mess sounds amazing!

8. smorels

smorels Morel Enthusiast

5 days away! Cant wait! Lookin forward to meeting some good people, eating some good food, listening to good music and most importantly finding the elusive morel.

If you see or a couple half breed mexican rednecks in a beat up camper with venison on the smoker stop by and introduce yourself.

shroom a boom boom!

9. indy_nebo

indy_nebo Morel Connoisseur

U had me at venison Smorel. I'll see u there. I'll be fishing the lake when not huntin!

10. storm9467

storm9467 Morel Enthusiast

Festival was amazing can't wait for next year!

11. smorels

smorels Morel Enthusiast

Just purchased my ticket to head to the festival again this year. Had a blast last year and looking forward to doing it again. Who else is going?

12. shroonmagnet

shroonmagnet Morel Enthusiast

I've been hunting morels for years, I have never been there would love to go.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

13. trailersaler

trailersaler Young Morel

I will be at the Festival!!! Got my tickets yesterday......My first Foray with Ninja Shroomer!!!