1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Northwest Arkansas

Discussion in 'Arkansas' started by df4f2, Mar 28, 2013.

1. df4f2

df4f2 Morel Enthusiast

Maybe soon after the rain this weekend.
    I hope to report with photos.
    Clay

2. boone

boone Morel Connoisseur

df412,I wish you all the luck.I'm comming down to Ark. 12th-15th I would like to meet you and hunt and also buy from you if there's to many to handle.Please give me a reply at cowboy_home@msn.com,Like hunting new places!Take care and God Bless.

3. faith

faith Morel Enthusiast

Couldn't wait for my days off this week to go huntin'. I just knew with all that rain we had they'd be poppin'. Wouldn't you know it, my days off (yesterday n today) were cold as heck lol. I am going to try and go Friday and Saturday before work and hopefully have something to show for it.
    Has anyone had any luck in Madison county? I'm in Huntsville.

4. smirksrule

smirksrule Young Morel

Found 2 small ones in me's, gentry area.

5. thelefty1minus1

thelefty1minus1 Morel Enthusiast

smirk-thats 2 more than i found. yesterday i spent 4 hours looking, nada thing in the prairie grove area. got a couple nights close to freezing on the way. sure hope things pick up. anyone else have an reports? good luck to all. smirk-thanks for the report! good luck!

6. thelefty1minus1

yesterday in prairie grove i found a dozen niceNfresh yellow ones. they were all located on the west side bank of a creek & in a group of young sycamores, about 8ft tall. biggest shroom i found was 6in & the smallest wouldnt of fit on a peice of bread crust, lol. got a few that were only 2in also. normally i'd leave those to grow some but the critters would have gotten them b4 i did. not worried about people in this spot. its at a 45* angle, lol.

7. thelefty1minus1

oops, sorry the biggest was 8in