Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any one has found any yet? I currently have had no luck. I plan on going out every day this week until they stop hiding!

·
Registered
159 Posts
the pictures i posted in the st. louis section are actually both from st charles.

lots of my friends have found some as well.

they're all still really small. i dont know anyone who has found one bigger than 2". still very hard to find. i pretty much got lucky.

i've found 11 so far. i've hunted about 2-3 hours.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've found about 25 or so morels in the past week and a half in St.Charles County. All mostly on creek banks, but a few under trees in the woods. Mainly small grey's, biggest one I've found was like 2 or 3 inches but most were around an inch.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nothing again today. I'm going to try a different spot tomorrow, but I think Thursday is going to be the day they start turning up.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Heading to Cuivre River Park Saturday morning. If anybody would like to team up shoot me an email... Balorders at yahoo com.

·
Registered
159 Posts
@iluvjayn create an account on photobucket or imgur and upload the pictures there.. after you upload the pictures there will be a HTML link. you just post that HTML link in here and your picture should show up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts