Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to sell all 30 lbs. in one sale. $1200 cash. From black dirt in the hills. No river shrooms..Tough hunting everywhere I go.Picked 4.12.16. Reply here if interested.Located in KC

·
Registered
824 Posts
No disrespect but I have a hard time believing you are picking those. You just sold 40 lbs a couple of days ago and already have another 30 to sell? Nobody is finding that much in Kansas or Missouri. Like you said to dry or to cool or both. If you really are picking them anywhere within 200 miles of me then you are the man for sure. If not tell me where you are buying them from so I can go there and pick some. I just love to pick the dang things.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cornfed these are gone but I can snap some pics of the ones I am boxing today. Its 60 instead of 30. Posting pics here is hard I hear. Easier to post on cl and provide a link

KB-Troll somewhere else. I know how you troll these boards trying to find out where morels are being picked then try and low ball the owner into selling them to you. Everybody knows of the 50 lbs you bought and couldn`t sell so you made the guy take them back in Neb. You have no credibility and I could care less what you believe.It took me 25 years to figure out how to hunt after freezes, Evidently nobody else figured it out. p.s. the 30 lbs went to a gal right in your town,

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey kb, in my opinion, you were being very respectful. It seems pretty miraculous some one is finding 70 pounds in just a few days, during an "off" year none the less.. Hell i can't even find one in my gaurenteed spot.Furthermore, if someone says i wasn't being trutfull about something i claimed, i would not call them names, i would simply prove it to them and be done with it. So have you ever bought fifty pounds of Morels, like jamie claims? I'm thinking no. So i was looking on youtube and i found a video by "jamie". Low and behold it was a video by Mushroom Mentor. I'm not sure what is going on here but it seems a little shady. So, Jamie, prove it or shut the f##k up.

·
Banned
1,742 Posts
Ditto Cornfed. im not biting.
ill just bite my own..lol

time stamp pic is the only thing i would believe this early on.
is that to much to ask for....i don't think so.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pressureman-Thank you for your offer. The grocery store prices I have saw were both 79.99/lb in OH & IL.. I only sell in bulk.Last weeks price was 50 this week its 55. Presently I have 24 lbs of 2"-5" greys & tans. As you know....this is the only game in town.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ask kb if you have any doubts. Once he found out that 30lbs went to his town he burnt up the phone lines until he found them. The reason he didn`t post anything is because he is still trying to figure out why the drop was 80 lbs instead of 30. I hunt 100 days a year for my job. Everyday from sunup to sun down and its a hell of alot of work. I don`t do it to take pictures to entertain anyone. Put $101 in Paypal-$1 for a newspaper and $100 for my time and I will take you pics that will blow your mind. Things are alittle different this year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts