Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

2017 reports

16K views 53 replies 15 participants last post by  Jason Schnaare 
#1 · (Edited)
Soil Plant Grass Grass family Flower
Figured should start a new thread for us god's country harvesters. First signs of life, ramps are a couple inches high. Should have first reports of blacks in a few days. Hope the pics work.

See less See more
#6 ·
Twisted is that your earliest ever? wisconsin doesn't have blks, only mn gotta be tough and not mind the cold haha..mmmm look yummy. Won't come outta the thorn all weekend till I gets me schrooms!! My precious,my precious... anywho those ramps look small I just picked some yesterday that looked a touch bigger. Maybe leaf litter and pic playing tricks on me eyes.bucky

#8 ·
That is a Lacrosse Tribune in the photo, so safe to guess he is on the far West area of the state. And we do have blacks in WI, I find a few in S.Central. Will be out looking this weekend after 1/2 an inch of rain last night, and already picking some asparagus from my garden. Rhubarb is up about 5 inches or so too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.