Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
561 - 580 of 609 Posts
Hmmm, ran into many of these in the woods. I'm thinking they were not prebagged Morels, nor did I look. Although a completely disgusting act by dog owners, I am GLAD they picked up so I could travel down my paths. Just goes to show you how to look at things differently.
I don't know, inthewild, crap from any angle is still crap.

Morelaholics Anonymous
5 Signs You Need Help:
1. Unable to Quit - foraging for Morels into early July.
2. Neglecting Appearance -arguing your disgraceful odor repels ticks while looking for Morels.
3. Cheating and Lying - using sick days to hunt Morels.
4. Twisted Priorities - picking Morels while your wife is giving birth.
5. Depression - uncontrollable crying when the Morels are gone.
Ok since you started it. Hello everyone I’m
Morelaholics Anonymous
5 Signs You Need Help:
1. Unable to Quit - foraging for Morels into early July.
2. Neglecting Appearance -arguing your disgraceful odor repels ticks while looking for Morels.
3. Cheating and Lying - using sick days to hunt Morels.
4. Twisted Priorities - picking Morels while your wife is giving birth.
5. Depression - uncontrollable crying when the Morels are gone.
ok you started lt. hello my name is AL I’m a morel addict (You all say hello AL) I want to share my addiction problems with you. Recently I have been selling myself to men and women for a nickel a shoe.I have met many people I don’t know in the woods to feed my addiction. I often bring others places to get their fix just to be able to get some.no matter how much I get I always want more. I dream of them. I hide them in the freezer shakers and under wet paper towels. I’m convinced of this fact... no cure.

ok you started lt. hello my name is AL I’m a morel addict (You all say hello AL) I want to share my addiction problems with you. Recently I have been selling myself to men and women for a nickel a shoe.I have met many people I don’t know in the woods to feed my addiction. I often bring others places to get their fix just to be able to get some.no matter how much I get I always want more. I dream of them. I hide them in the freezer shakers and under wet paper towels. I’m convinced of this fact... no cure.
Sorry, we cant help you, nobody can.

Hello Al. Welcome to MA. Here we only make it worse. Good Luck brother.

Discussion starter · #569 ·
never give up early. find the right microclimates. there are still some in GB area. Had to work pretty hard to get into this old honey hole. In past years I have picked hundreds out of this spot. grass was over my head to get thru to here

Freeflow581, nice haul!! Glad ya scored, as you know
" Gentalmen Prefer Blondes"
Ha Ha

Plateful of Morels
Today marked the end of the season for me in southeast Wisconsin but not before coming out of the woods with these gold gems. It was a bountiful year after having discovered several new producing elms. It paid off this year to go a little deeper and into a little heavier brush but the rewards of taking the risks were big. Now comes the period of reflection and the feeling of gratitude for the time spent in Wisconsin's woods. Some dear friends left this great state for Arizona recently. My roots are too deep to leave and someday like the old dead elm I too will be pushing up mushrooms through the warm, moist soils of Badger country. Have a good summer.
Ingredient Dish Food Mushroom Cuisine

561 - 580 of 609 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.