Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

Will 2018 be as good as 2017 for MORELS?

• YES, Absolutely!

Votes: 90 57.3%
  • NO, I'm worried as always

Votes: 44 28.0%
  • MAYBE, it depends if @Vern will pull our averages down (again)

Votes: 23 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5721 - 5740 of 5763 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
So one pervert is gone, there are a couple more, who I have flagged and reported to the mods, (who don’t do much on this site and selectively enforce the rules). How you people can’t see this and continue to defend perverts and cheats is beyond me. I’m glad one got caught, but there is a couple more on here, and I won’t post again until they are gone.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Our Morel Season This Past Spring Was so Very Enjoyable together...
Our Season Ahead April 2019..
is a Huge Hope of Even More And More Happiness of Loving the Hunt Together..
Thank You
Only about 4 months until we will all have the fever again. Deer season is getting well under way and it looks like we may not have to wait unit late season for some ice fishing. All things that make the cold winter not quite so long.

·
Super Moderator
1,911 Posts
I say Sounds Good @T tom..
and Everyone else !
by Everyone Else I mean Only the Cool Folk..
Not the Head game, Shit stirring, Annoying People, that don't have the Brain nor Man enough to tuck your shamed Behavior, and Just Walk away.
Myself.. i Think, Behave, and Post here..
intending to be Excepted and Enjoyable to Others...and it is a Privilege to be here Not a Right to be...
I Hope I can Continue Hunting and Sharing with the Good bunch here..
I don't want Our time Wasted by Fools
We May Need to Form a Separate site

·
Super Moderator
720 Posts
I vote brown county state park for the 2019 meet up old wise one.
I did not attend the foray last year but will be there this year. I am in the far N.E. corner but will travel wherever to meet.
Considering some of the recent issues that disturbed many of us. I feel we as a group need a fresh start. I will donate 100 dollars towards the event sending it to the organizer and bring anything that is needed to make our gathering successful. My friends on this board and our shared interests are very important to me. Thank You

·
Super Moderator
720 Posts
I did not attend the foray last year but will be there this year. I am in the far N.E. corner but will travel wherever to meet.
Considering some of the recent issues that disturbed many of us. I feel we as a group need a fresh start. I will donate 100 dollars towards the event sending it to the organizer and bring anything that is needed to make our gathering successful. My friends on this board and our shared interests are very important to me. Thank You

·
Super Moderator
1,911 Posts
@mmh Thank You Brother . for such Very Well Put.. and Needed Encouragement
I Completely and Likewise Agree
With You ..
Let's Hang on to the Good we have..
and Personally I am so dreaming and Excited..Robin and Myself intend to Reach Out and Hunt with Everything we have in Ourselves..and Make this Spring,
an Amazing one.
here's
20180512_114821.jpg
20180504_165434.jpg
20180430_221241.jpg
some fun pictures from last year

·
Registered
194 Posts
Please enlighten us, had we known about the MF'r from ky he would have never made it out of the woods at the foray.
Go through my posts, you can see who it is, he was defended on here and I was basically called a bad guy. Like I said, I have reported this person and one other and nothing has been done.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I say Sounds Good @T tom..
and Everyone else !
by Everyone Else I mean Only the Cool Folk..
Not the Head game, Shit stirring, Annoying People, that don't have the Brain nor Man enough to tuck your shamed Behavior, and Just Walk away.
Myself.. i Think, Behave, and Post here..
intending to be Excepted and Enjoyable to Others...and it is a Privilege to be here Not a Right to be...
I Hope I can Continue Hunting and Sharing with the Good bunch here..
I don't want Our time Wasted by Fools
We May Need to Form a Separate site
If you are referring to me, I have been a member of this site for the last ten years, I had to get new username for calling out other people. The truth hurts sometime, you got fooled and we’re good friends with a sick disgusting man. Don’t try to blame other people for your stupidity.

5721 - 5740 of 5763 Posts