Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

Will 2018 be as good as 2017 for MORELS?

• YES, Absolutely!

Votes: 90 57.3%
  • NO, I'm worried as always

Votes: 44 28.0%
  • MAYBE, it depends if @Vern will pull our averages down (again)

Votes: 23 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5741 - 5760 of 5763 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hello all. Man how I've missed everyone! I read more than I comment but just love the this thread. Morel season right around the corner. :D Life got so crazy busy with no time for anything. Vowing to change that this year. Haven't been on since May/June - went back and read all the threads. Glad to see most everyone doing well and in good spirits! Wishing each of you a happy new year and abundant blessings! Makin' Jack's crawfish pie recipe this weekend. Can't wait.

·
Super Moderator
1,911 Posts
20181215_113832.jpg
@morelsxs ... Wade here..
So very good to Read your Positive and Smileing Post..
Thank You..
and to Others, I say again isn't
morelsxs's post and Mannerism of checking in..Easily Enjoyable ..
please reflect on this as One Excellent Example of how Each of us Can Just this Easily Encourage One Another here on Our Loved Morels.com
The Good times are So So So...Good
Sharing the Love of the Hunt together on Here....
Thank You so much to all the Good Folks here.. We are Brothers Sisters Friends Charishing our time together,
As a Special Loving Fun Family Time..
Lets all remember each time we begin to Compose a POST on Here, to make Our Posts Enriching, Encouraging Everyone.

Hello Planet Earth;
if you lack the Ability to Compose Your Postings Accordingly
then keep your living Hell, inside of your own Head..and Please just Go Away
So that We Here May Enjoy Our Time and Love of the Hunt Together
Thank You.. from.. Wade
20181118_105929.jpg

·
Registered
456 Posts
Hello everyone how it be? Can tell some are getting that itch for some magical shrooms!! Lol I for one don't really get on the site till closer to spring time for that reason but after hunting season that's what my mind starts to wander to is the freshly green woods n the hopes of that spongie looking thing poking up through the dirt lol
Wade my guy I do believe you are a poet!!
But anywho hope all is well with everyone

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hello everyone how it be? Can tell some are getting that itch for some magical shrooms!! Lol I for one don't really get on the site till closer to spring time for that reason but after hunting season that's what my mind starts to wander to is the freshly green woods n the hopes of that spongie looking thing poking up through the dirt lol
Wade my guy I do believe you are a poet!!
But anywho hope all is well with everyone
Yes, feeling the itch, especially looking at some of the pics from last season. I was 0 - for the season deer hunting, but did get to spend a lot of time in the woods. As everyone nervously awaits the next snow, I am getting excited with the bitter cold temps, 3 or 4 inches of solid ice and it will be time to fish.
I agree, Wade you are a poet, but I can't figure out how or when you choose to use capital letters, a unique style.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Well, its March people, there MUST be a thousand folks around the state holding their breath...
TWO years in a row of sub par shroom weather have left me particularly rapacious. With record lows this week I for one am as anxious as ever.

I did manage to catch my first largemouth of the year on Feb 27th, and I have taken two or three walks into some new potential spots.

Novacaine for the soul- before I sputter out...

The time nears, for Hades to release his timely hold over Persephone and return her to her mother so that mankind may again renew his immortal bond to Gaia, Mother to all.

·
Super Moderator
1,911 Posts
Howdy Indiana... Wade here..
How is your spam lookn ..
I belive that i have it all cleaned up
please hit me a private measage anytime you are experiencing difficulties of any kind..
Thank You

·
Registered
194 Posts
Howdy Indiana... Wade here..
How is your spam lookn ..
I belive that i have it all cleaned up
please hit me a private measage anytime you are experiencing difficulties of any kind..
Thank You
The whole site is literally spam, and when I sign in, why does it say 9 robots are online. That seems to be the problem. No more ROBOTS!

·
Registered
212 Posts
From what I understand there isn't much the moderators can can do about the spammers until the site administration gives them the power to put new people on moderation. It really sucks and it is killing this forum. I personally would not use this if I hadn't made such good friends here.

·
Super Moderator
1,911 Posts
From what I understand there isn't much the moderators can can do about the spammers until the site administration gives them the power to put new people on moderation. It really sucks and it is killing this forum. I personally would not use this if I hadn't made such good friends here.
Howdy Everyone, Wade here ..
yes, correct, i agree and Likewise..
But i will not give up on All of the Good Folks on here..
Neither will i give up on Morelscom..
i Really Hope that after this Terrible Ordeal, Attack and Fight...
That we will Be Together ..and
All even Better Because of it..
Thank You from Wade

·
Registered
288 Posts
Howdy Everyone, Wade here ..
yes, correct, i agree and Likewise..
But i will not give up on All of the Good Folks on here..
Neither will i give up on Morelscom..
i Really Hope that after this Terrible Ordeal, Attack and Fight...
That we will Be Together ..and
All even Better Because of it..
Thank You from Wade
First thing ... thank you Wade for doing a thankless job.... I’m sure you do this for the kinship we all feel and can only think that your frustration is greater then ours ...I know you have been able to recover some deleted things before and I’m sure we all are thankful but I’m to the point were I’d rather sort threw the crap to find something then find what I’m looking for is not there... just a thought Thanks again. .

·
Super Moderator
720 Posts
I will not give up on these sites. I have enjoyed the fellowship of your finds and
and unfortunately some of the bad hunts.
I met people at the last foray who were fantastic and it was quite an experience.
I love the pictures that are posted, they are so clear it makes me feel as if I am there.
I see postings of our friends teaching the next generation how to hunt and respect
nature, unfortunately too many take our natural resources for granted.
Enjoy life and Shroom on my friends

5741 - 5760 of 5763 Posts