2018 Indiana Morel Update

Discussion in 'Indiana' started by noskydaddy, Feb 15, 2018.

Will 2018 be as good as 2017 for MORELS?

Poll closed Oct 17, 2018.
  1. YES, Absolutely!

91 vote(s)
    57.6%
  2. NO, I'm worried as always

44 vote(s)
    27.8%
  3. MAYBE, it depends if @Vern will pull our averages down (again)

23 vote(s)
    14.6%
  1. wade

wade Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Howdy Indiana... Wade here..
    How is your spam lookn ..
    I belive that i have it all cleaned up
    please hit me a private measage anytime you are experiencing difficulties of any kind..
    Thank You

fishinbrad and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Kokomorel

Kokomorel Morel Connoisseur

Wade where my thread

2 people like this.

3. gbmillerman

gbmillerman Morel Connoisseur

The whole site is literally spam, and when I sign in, why does it say 9 robots are online. That seems to be the problem. No more ROBOTS!

4. celticcurl

celticcurl Morel Connoisseur

From what I understand there isn't much the moderators can can do about the spammers until the site administration gives them the power to put new people on moderation. It really sucks and it is killing this forum. I personally would not use this if I hadn't made such good friends here.

5. wade

wade Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Howdy Everyone, Wade here ..
    yes, correct, i agree and Likewise..
    But i will not give up on All of the Good Folks on here..
    Neither will i give up on Morelscom..
    i Really Hope that after this Terrible Ordeal, Attack and Fight...
    That we will Be Together ..and
    All even Better Because of it..
    Thank You from Wade

6. redfred

redfred Morel Connoisseur

First thing ... thank you Wade for doing a thankless job.... I’m sure you do this for the kinship we all feel and can only think that your frustration is greater then ours ...I know you have been able to recover some deleted things before and I’m sure we all are thankful but I’m to the point were I’d rather sort threw the crap to find something then find what I’m looking for is not there... just a thought Thanks again. .

4 people like this.
  7. mmh

mmh Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I will not give up on these sites. I have enjoyed the fellowship of your finds and
    and unfortunately some of the bad hunts.
    I met people at the last foray who were fantastic and it was quite an experience.
    I love the pictures that are posted, they are so clear it makes me feel as if I am there.
    I see postings of our friends teaching the next generation how to hunt and respect
    nature, unfortunately too many take our natural resources for granted.
    Enjoy life and Shroom on my friends

8. mmh

mmh Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hope everyone is having a safe and enjoyable summer.

1 person likes this.
  9. gbmillerman

Tried to put up ways to help the board, but one of the mods doesn’t like me and won’t approve any of my posts. It’s ridiculous

10. gbmillerman

00DD1033-9996-414E-B4A8-5BF0A6B0AC66.png Can block my posts trying to help, but can’t block the spammers?? Seems fishy to me

11. gbmillerman

For real!!! Can somebody give me an answer!!! Why are my posts being withheld, when I have been a member of this forum for longer than most, and these spammers are just free to post without having posts reviewed. If I have to, I will take it to management.

12. jack

jack Morel Connoisseur

gbmillerman, looks like you're posting just fine. You don't or should not have to have permission to post, unless they changed something since I left. Last I knew you only needed approval to join. Whoever approves newcomers should check to see if they are from a Spam posting area or country before they're approved. If you can get in the " back door " of this program, there should be a map & listings of Spam Areas. It's something they call a Blacklist.