• Miss a car payment

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • To stand up

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
it was chilly and raining that week. they love the cold more than than the heat in the ground . But the heat makes them grow. I can't wait to get wild onions. I wish I still lived in Arkansas. u guys have wild garlic/ onions year round

·
Registered
238 Posts
Sorry to hear! Should produce next year though from what I've read re: burn sites. Regretfully, I don't have any 1st hand knowledge . . .

·
Registered
60 Posts
Anyone have knowledge of Ozark National Forest? Looks great on the map. Maybe next year I can take a vacation up north for morel season. You guys wouldn’t mind a Cajun stomping in the woods huh ? I’ll bring a couple sacks of crawfish if you guys teach me a thing or two

·
Registered
12 Posts
Anyone have knowledge of Ozark National Forest? Looks great on the map. Maybe next year I can take a vacation up north for morel season. You guys wouldn’t mind a Cajun stomping in the woods huh ? I’ll bring a couple sacks of crawfish if you guys teach me a thing or two
I'm born in iowa but grew up in arkansad. And all I can tell u. Is we got craw dad's in Arkansas the size of lobsters. But come up anyways. I caught craw dad's as a kid in southern mo. Northern ark. Ozark area. And I am not joking. Craw dad's here are huge

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm born in iowa but grew up in arkansad. And all I can tell u. Is we got craw dad's in Arkansas the size of lobsters. But come up anyways. I caught craw dad's as a kid in southern mo. Northern ark. Ozark area. And I am not joking. Craw dad's here are huge
WELL HOT DAWG !!!!
Come on now !?!?! Lol
Would it take you a couple weeks to get enough to eat ?!?! I’m very curious.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts