Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

2921 - 2925 of 2925 Posts

·
Super Moderator
731 Posts
The hens are really coming on now in the NE. I have 12 freezer bags full of cleaned pieces that I'll pickle or make jerky. My wife says that I have a problem. The spare fridge is filling up and there are still more growing. Go get ya some!
You may very well have a problem but its a good problem, dwindling fridge space.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The hens are really coming on now in the NE. I have 12 freezer bags full of cleaned pieces that I'll pickle or make jerky.
What a haul! I’m jealous.

Anyone know of any good places to camp for free near NWI? I’d like to rough it for a couple days while it’s still warm, but I don’t want to camp next to a bunch of other tents and rvs.

·
Super Moderator
1,927 Posts
Hey Wade! Glad to see you're still kickin'! I've been a little distant with all the fire excitement, but I'm doing a rain dance and need a 'mushroom fix' hopefully soon! I'm hoping for some Shaggy Manes if we get a little moisture. How's that little shroom-mobile of yours doin'?
Doin Real Good Here @jdaniels313 and Everyone.. I've had to dedicate my focus for the past four months to working on My 1953 ford Jubilee/ NAA Tractor..
If it doesn't Rain much today I will complete the final timing and carburetor adjustments and have it back in the field working..
Then I will be Digging in for Winter and building up My little ..
"Treehugger/ 98 Tracker" getting it Ready for spring 2021 Morel Season.
With in Which.. I intend to travel and follow The Progression in March then in April back Home to Monroe Co. Indiana
For Our Local Hunting.
Thank You
from Wade

2921 - 2925 of 2925 Posts