Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we live near Asheville so we decided with the warm weather we would head south a couple of hours and check some new spots we found last spring earlier than we have ever been hit it dead on found 111 blacks greys ,big yellows going to be a early year get out and start hunting and good luck we’re going back this weekend still a little early in the mountains.

·
Registered
7 Posts
we live near Asheville so we decided with the warm weather we would head south a couple of hours and check some new spots we found last spring earlier than we have ever been hit it dead on found 111 blacks greys ,big yellows going to be a early year get out and start hunting and good luck we’re going back this weekend still a little early in the mountains.
Great job, planning on checking here in lexington this weekend.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I grew up in Iowa hunting morels with my dad. We now live in NC (Wake Forest) but are
we are travelling to asheville this weekend. Was hoping to take my daughter to look for some. Could you offer any advice for doing so? This is our first attempt at hunting in NC. Would also hire a guide for doing so!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts