Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Happy New Year/New Season folks ! Good to see some of the usual suspects are still here. Getting antsy here in GB. Neighbor has a few up in his woods in NE WI. But oddly he gets them a few weeks sooner that other areas. Glad to have some rain finally, was to dog nabbit dry. Might be a bit early to thaw the ribeyes LOL. more to follow soon, very soon.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Since it looks like we're going to be waiting a while with this frost tonight, and since were talking about suckers anyway, I was wondering if any of you folks could recommend a decent, active(ish) Wisconsin fishing forum. The ones I've found rarely have more than a handful of posts less than a few months old.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I may change my mind for tomorrow. In fact I just did. I KNOW that the ramps are up, so that's what I'm going to go and get! I also know that it's really too early for morels here after having a look around today. So, I will gather what is growing.

It's kind of like going out fishing for walleye, only to find out that the walleye aren't biting, but the crappie and perch are! Why beat your head against the wall? Fish for crappie and perch!

21 - 40 of 85 Posts