Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
121 - 140 of 164 Posts
Well we had no luck just don’t know the area well enough but I must say what a beautiful place all the cliffs and views are amazing 👍had a great time
We like it here, thanks for the kind words. It would’ve been pleasant of the Coulee Region to include in that great time some fungi for ya. Next time right? I’m taking the day off my ankles are not happy with me

Food Corn kernels Corn Corn on the cob Sweet corn

When you do your own butcher, and gather your own morels, even a simple man can eat like a king for pennies on the dollar. In the big city, this ribeye plate probably would run $80-$100, I have about $6 per plate invested . . . and now time for a big after supper full belly coma nap. Then, back to woods tomorrow for more!

View attachment 39712
When you do your own butcher, and gather your own morels, even a simple man can eat like a king for pennies on the dollar. In the big city, this ribeye plate probably would run $80-$100, I have about $6 per plate invested . . . and now time for a big after supper full belly coma nap. Then, back to woods tomorrow for more!
@twisted minds Man o' man, I like your style!! Fixins for a King & a nap! Kudos to you, Fine Sir(e)!

View attachment 39712
I like your thinking!

121 - 140 of 164 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.