Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
1441 - 1445 of 1445 Posts

Β·
Super Moderator
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,441 ·
I'm sit'n outside Have'n an evening coffee β˜•
Looking at the bright evening stars and planets.
We are here living Breathing floating around in space.. it is So Amazing 🌏

Β·
Registered
59 Posts
I had to run out Sunday afternoon to run a cat off my song bird feeder looked over to my apple trees and saw a big doe down. I went to check her out expecting to see a gun shot wound, but didn't see one. She was still a little warm, so I called and got a slip. My parents came and got her they love deer meat, and dad got booted off his hunting ground cause the land owner thinks he gave him covid. She had been hit by a car, but the meat was all still good mom said. I have a 55 gal drum I made into a feeder. She was one of my girls I feed yr round, I almost burried her as she laid down right in front of my wild flower test plot. My doe numbers are down this yr, Buck numbers are way up.

Β·
Registered
549 Posts
I had to run out Sunday afternoon to run a cat off my song bird feeder looked over to my apple trees and saw a big doe down. I went to check her out expecting to see a gun shot wound, but didn't see one. She was still a little warm, so I called and got a slip. My parents came and got her they love deer meat, and dad got booted off his hunting ground cause the land owner thinks he gave him covid. She had been hit by a car, but the meat was all still good mom said. I have a 55 gal drum I made into a feeder. She was one of my girls I feed yr round, I almost burried her as she laid down right in front of my wild flower test plot. My doe numbers are down this yr, Buck numbers are way up.
Doe numbers are down here in Howard and Miami counties too seen more bucks than ever

Β·
Registered
172 Posts
So How much, meat in the freezer has, The Deer Hunting Provided for anyone..
And is anyone Racoon Hunt'n..
Man I use have a **** or Opossum cooking in a big blue granite-ware pan, on the Woodstove about every night all winter..
" I Should have Never Sold My Dogs, and moved to town" and all those Times and stories I've left behind and haven't told of for so long..
Put um Up RED!!! ... I would Holler-out Loud...
And Man the sound of the Mouth Red had on him, Was like sweet music... When he'd Holler-back, You knew he was close behind one. And his whole Heart ❀ would sound out with every pump of blood in his Heartbeat When Red Knew that he had that Racoon tree'd for us..
Man,,...That was 42 years ago...
Those were some of the most Awesome times in my Life and this country boy knows how to survive..
But I Never did Really like Killing Animals.
So i just Enjoy walking in the Woods finding Morels and Other Fungi Now...πŸ€ β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸŒŽπŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„
These venison backstraps are like manna from heaven this evening!
Food Tableware Recipe Deep frying Dishware

1441 - 1445 of 1445 Posts