Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Yesterday I went on a hike with my brother in the morning and my brother-in-law in the afternoon and found ten hen of the woods. Most were small, less than 3lbs. We picked some and left some to get bigger. Here a few pictures.
Wood Plant Bedrock Grass Trunk
Polyporales Hen-of-the-wood Wood Plant Trunk
Plant Leaf Terrestrial plant Grass Groundcover
Pollinator Insect Plant Butterfly Moths and butterflies

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yesterday I went on a hike with my brother in the morning and my brother-in-law in the afternoon and found ten hen of the woods. Most were small, less than 3lbs. We picked some and left some to get bigger. Here a few pictures.
Found some beauties myself today. Shouldn't we be posting to a fall thread by now?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Found some beauties myself today. Shouldn't we be posting to a fall thread by now?
Yes Dan , I guess we should be. Trahn usually started the threads but I haven't seen anything from him in a while so I guess someone should start a fall thread.

·
Registered
144 Posts
You guys rock, i have been out every day since Saturday and havent found any yet. Beagle and you are 2 counties above me. I did find a few honeys and one tree that had so many chickens growing on it i would have needed a trash bag to collect them all. Too bad that heavy rain did a number on them. They looked good with the naked eye until i started cutting off the ends and brown slime was all through them. Good luck everyone

61 - 67 of 67 Posts