Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
241 - 260 of 320 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Went outside after the rain (I live right where Madison, Chenango, Otsego, Oneida, and Herkimer county all converge) to throw some frisbee with my brother in law and almost stepped on one of these beauties. I looked a little harder and realized there were quite a few other little guys growing around the one I almost stepped on. I've spent countless hours searching for these suckers and they were of course growing 25 feet from my back door right under my nose 🤦🤦.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Went outside after the rain (I live right where Madison, Chenango, Otsego, Oneida, and Herkimer county all converge) to throw some frisbee with my brother in law and almost stepped on one of these beauties. I looked a little harder and realized there were quite a few other little guys growing around the one I almost stepped on. I've spent countless hours searching for these suckers and they were of course growing 25 feet from my back door right under my nose 🤦🤦. View attachment 39575 View attachment 39576
Classic!

·
Registered
464 Posts
I know everyone likes pics.Me to..My neighbor wanted to go for walk on his land,to find this magnificent mushroom,lol..We found he is happy..I only kept a few he insisted;)
Nice Plantman you made another catch the sickness that's awesome lol.
Went outside after the rain (I live right where Madison, Chenango, Otsego, Oneida, and Herkimer county all converge) to throw some frisbee with my brother in law and almost stepped on one of these beauties. I looked a little harder and realized there were quite a few other little guys growing around the one I almost stepped on. I've spent countless hours searching for these suckers and they were of course growing 25 feet from my back door right under my nose 🤦🤦. View attachment 39575 View attachment 39576
Congratulations that's awesome. They're good at doing that. Just pop right up out of nowhere lol.

241 - 260 of 320 Posts