Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
For the record, I love the boys in blue (postal workers) and hate gang bangers (cops). Also we should shred the constitution if it prevents another mass shooting, which it would.
Genius response, shred the basis of all laws, to guarantee no law would ever be broken again. Either you are eating the wrong type of mushrooms, or spending too much time in your parents basement waiting for that postal worker to bring you your unemployment checks, to realize it's not the 2nd Amendment that is the root of the evil behind shootings. It's the individual who has such a disregard for life and humanity, that no amount of laws or restrictions will ever eliminate that type of hate. With that logic, it's a wonder you can operate in a civil society. Life must be just miserable for you to live in such a free country that allows you to have the rights under the same Constitution you want to shred, to voice such ignorant opinions. I hear North Korea is lovely this time of year. Why don't you take a one way trip and see how the other half lives. Godspeed and safe travels.

·
Registered
66 Posts
For the record, I love the boys in blue (postal workers) and hate gang bangers (cops). Also we should shred the constitution if it prevents another mass shooting, which it would.
I'm 14 and my brain has 100 more IQ than you. I think an elm tree fell on your head. If we didn't have pyscopaths in our society shooting up schools and everything else, we would be just fine. Guns aren't the problem, people are. Funny that the libtards went around shoplifting every store in Minneapolis while the riots were going. Like I said I'm 14 I can see right through this crap. I lived in Buffalo MN, super nice calm town. Go look up the Alina Health shooting that happend there. The guy was on drugs and had extreme mental issues. Last time I checked I have a bunch of guns in my house and I haven't been shooting children in school. If only God didn't make half the people dumb in this country lol. I'll agree with Twisted Minds and say you probably ate a pound of false morels. Your brain definitely isn't butter smooth so I'd put some extra butter on your morels next time.

·
Registered
66 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
Northern Dunn county: 4 dozen picked, several going back into the ground. Found in heavy ground cover with slight sunshine access. Ground temps 59-60 degrees. I say morel season is over around here.

@guff76 I thought I was gonna go get my morel iron sharpened. Heavy ground cover, almost full leaf canopy. Weird year. Going to try for Chicken of the woods, God willing.
Plant Vegetation Terrestrial plant Grass Tree

·
Registered
559 Posts
Northern Dunn county: 4 dozen picked, several going back into the ground. Found in heavy ground cover with slight sunshine access. Ground temps 59-60 degrees. I say morel season is over around here.

@guff76 I thought I was gonna go get my morel iron sharpened. Heavy ground cover, almost full leaf canopy. Weird year. Going to try for Chicken of the woods, God willing. View attachment 43862
Lol yea in the late season would almost be worth it

·
Registered
1,160 Posts

@guff76 I thought I was gonna go get my morel iron sharpened. Heavy ground cover, almost full leaf canopy. Weird year. Going to try for Chicken of the woods, God willing. View attachment 43862
That looks like an old Ping Eye 2 copy. I had a set of those!

81 - 97 of 97 Posts