Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Those are beautiful!! Can I ask what county you’re in? I’m in southwestern NC but there aren’t many posts on our state forum so I’m trying to gauge using TN and GA.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice, that's a big yellow.. I'm in middle TN and hopefully after these storms pass tomorrow, this weekend will turn out good.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice, that's a big yellow.. I'm in middle TN and hopefully after these storms pass tomorrow, this weekend will turn out good.
I'm in East TN found a bunch in my honey hole but most are a couple days old. Only after the rain we got. I'm trying to figure out the direction of the hills compared to where I no their at. North to northeast is where I always find them but want to expand and find more honey holes. Don't have alot of elm here. Alot of woods and hills.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm in East TN found a bunch in my honey hole but most are a couple days old. Only after the rain we got. I'm trying to figure out the direction of the hills compared to where I no their at. North to northeast is where I always find them but want to expand and find more honey holes. Don't have alot of elm here. Alot of woods and hills.
That's interesting. The two spots I've got here in middle TN, one is a north facing slope and the other is E to NE. Have found a few on the reverse slopes, but generally not nearly as many.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts