Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are picking a little over 50lbs a day. Morels fresh picked daily. Beautiful blondes with 10% greys. We can ship/deliever. We are asking $34/lb for 50lbs or less and $31/lb for over 50 lbs. Can send pics. Picked and bagged in paper bags. Never wet. Good as they get. Morel.

Large quantity discount.

reply here if intrested. Thank you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I might be interested in buying two or three pounds from you. Where are you located? How long would it take for them to get to Wichita, KS? How much is shipping?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sharon, I'm not the member who has the morels for sale. In fact, I thought I sent a message around last night asking virtually the same question. I was (and am) thinking about buying two or three pounds. So if you get through to the source, I'd appreciate your letting her know that Booksnake is eager to put money in her pocket. Thanks. 316-210-1432

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would like to get a couple of pounds... Do you still have some "Fresh" Ones available??
What would it cost to ship to NW Arkansas?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm willing to sell all morels that I find. I will pack them in dry ice and ship them to where ever. I find blacks, blondes, greys, dogpeckers, chicken of the woods, hen of the woods and couple others sometimes my email is [email protected] anyone that wants to get them self's some fresh Ohio morels contact me and we will get you set up. thanks Scott

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am interested in buying 1 pound. I have not had a morel in over 50 years and want to make sure I still love them like I did before I buy more.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would be interested in a pound or 2 also - I am located in Paola, KS so if you're not too far away, I would be happy to pick them up. Just let me know.

Thanks, Iris

1 - 20 of 31 Posts