Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looking to got to Mesick area in two weeks from knoble county Indiana, may need to stay here a little longer. I’m not finding any here but they say there out. Yours look delicious.
Looking to got to Mesick area in two weeks from knoble county Indiana, may need to stay here a little longer. I’m not finding any here but they say there out. Yours look delicious.
I have been out 3 times since I found those, have only found 1 other mushroom. I have a friend that has a cabin at Houghton Lake. He said there is no action up there. He stated the trees are just starting to bud. Said unseasonably cool temps. You may want to wait a little longer

·
Registered
5 Posts
Than
I have been out 3 times since I found those, have only found 1 other mushroom. I have a friend that has a cabin at Houghton Lake. He said there is no action up there. He stated the trees are just starting to bud. Said unseasonably cool temps. You may want to wait a little longer
Thanks for the update. Hope you get a load. We’re gonna wait until next week end. Maybe they’ll be ready.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will attempt to keep you posted. My plan is to go out a couple times this week and see it there is any activity

1 - 9 of 9 Posts