1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

A BUYER OF MORELS $22/lb OK-KS-MO-NE-IA-SD-MN-WI

Discussion in 'For Sale - Classifieds' started by shroombuyer, Apr 9, 2014.

1. shroombuyer

shroombuyer Morel Enthusiast

We are paying $22 CASH per pound for fresh picked morels. Please no water-rinse-soak. Travel daily. Call,text, or email anytime. 785.221.6764 shroombuyer@ymail.com pu63@vtext.com Our 36th year of providing a cash market for morels in the middlewest. Thanks and good luck!

2. shroombuyer

4.22.14 $23/lb CASH fob 66601. wet,damaged, and oversize half price. 785.221.6764 Anytime We travel. Thanks!

3. shroombuyer

4.24.14 $20/lb More for quanities. Please see above posts for info thanx 785.221.6764

4. nissankoiki

nissankoiki Morel Enthusiast

How about morels from Illinois. I've been finding a ton of nice size yellows in awesome shape. Let me no

5. robertson82

robertson82 Young Morel

I'm gonna be heading out hunting here in a few days. Last year we found well over 300 pounds. Was wondering if you will be coming to the sioux city iowa area?

6. walkdonttalk

walkdonttalk Young Morel

Have a back up plan, this buyer backed out on me the day I was suppose to sell my mushrooms. Initially they told me they drive my area daily, then when I contacted to sell and got put off two days. Then the day I was suppose to sell to them, he came up with a story and said would get ahold of me. Contacted again to make sure this was really going to happen or not and they backed out.

7. jamie

jamie Morel Enthusiast

.Wooops hold on here. There was no story to it,. Your mushrooms had been rained on and were soaked. After they were inspected by another buyer who passed thew info along, a decision was made not to pursue the matter any further. And its every OTHER day....no story.

8. jamie

jamie Morel Enthusiast

Yes, I sell to them in 4 states. I buy small ammounts from hunters and put with mine and then sell to him. I looked at the morels in question and they were wetter than wet.

9. walkdonttalk

walkdonttalk Young Morel

This is false. No one else had seen my mushrooms, they weren't rained on they were fresh. You guys were the only one's that I had arrangements with to sell to at the time. I called on a Friday with fresh mushrooms, you said to call you Sunday morning so I could catch you on your way to Souix City. So I did that, and was told that your daughter was making the run. When I asked how to get ahold of her so I could meet her, you guys backed out and said you weren't interested. I'm just glad I had talked to other people that wanted some so I didn't get stuck with all those mushrooms that I had picked specifically to sell to you guys. This was the first time that I had ever tried selling mushrooms and it was to you guys and you backed out. I talked with some other buyers about the situation and was told you are notorious for doing that and that you give all the other morel buyers a bad name. All the others were more than willing to buy the mushrooms I had, and I even had return buyers multiple times. Maybe you guys had a mix up on who you were talking to about "wet mushrooms", but it was not me I assure you. Anyways, I had a great season, hopefully you did too.