A few Greyson the rain

Discussion in 'Nebraska' started by shroomanitutanka, Apr 19, 2015.

1. shroomanitutanka

shroomanitutanka Morel Connoisseur

Just a few, slogging in the muck & the mire. Great rain the past 2 days. Now some sun and the blondes should be up. Happy hunting! Shroomanitutanka

2. the twisted ones___

the twisted ones___ Morel Enthusiast

Thats good to hear Shroomani, im in Counsil Bluffs and hunt betwen St Jo and Haywarden to the north. happy hunting this seasons yourz...

3. shroomanitutanka

shroomanitutanka Morel Connoisseur

Found about 80 thumb sized greys with about a 1/3rd of them transitioning into blondes, about the size of my index finger. It's the most amazing thing to find them in clusters of 6 or 8. This cooler weather will slow them down at bit, but you can still get out and find some beautiful morels. The next few weeks will be time to stock up & share!
    Happy Hunting!
    Shroomanitutanka

4. metalmover

metalmover Morel Enthusiast

Cousin and I found about 5 pounds on the Elkhorn the past couple days, real spotty, but once you found a patch=pretty good, actually found em in some rocks/dirt on our way out last night, no trees around nothin, ate like mushroom fools the last 2 nights, probably gonna bring a few pounds to work n cook em up for some guys to,,, and then start bribing my neighbors... Goodluck METALMOVER

5. kingyoshi2424

kingyoshi2424 Morel Connoisseur

On the elkhorn and they were in rocks with no trees around? What the hell? Polio