Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I grew up in merrrimack. You do t have to divulge you find, however I would be so greatful if you might let me know which area in Merrimack you struck Fungold! I grew up in the neighborhood behind the post office off McGaw bridge road. Moved out to Peterborough 6 years ago after I got married. Great find!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi, thanks for your reply. When I was younger I remembered that they really like elm trees but they are scarce. Do you know what the best areas to look . Like near little streams or near swamps . Thanks for your time and feedback
Steve
Hi, thanks for your reply. When I was younger I remembered that they really like elm trees but they are scarce. Do you know what the best areas to look . Like near little streams or near swamps . Thanks for your time and feedback
Steve
I have been infected with mushroom fever
, I don't think there is a cure: and I am ok with that. Did some searching along the Merrimack river today, didn't find morels, but I'm not to be discourage. Found some other fungus, enough to keep my fever. Going to be out every day u still the end. Good luck every one!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts