Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
The red ones are toxic. Some people eat them but I would advise against it from some of the research iv done. The half free morels are suppose to be slightly toxic to certain people but iv eaten them my whole life and been fine. If in doubt throw it out.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top