Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2021 is upon us. Anyone had any luck yet finding Morels ? If so around what area and.elevation? I was thinking of heading out to explore today but I think it's just too cold

·
Registered
20 Posts
I find them every year in CA and was making a trip to OR next week. Kinda bummed not too many posts about it here. I'm sure there are plenty to go round. I'll be trying Southern OR and will post what I find (if any).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I find them every year in CA and was making a trip to OR next week. Kinda bummed not too many posts about it here. I'm sure there are plenty to go round. I'll be trying Southern OR and will post what I find (if any).
I have done pretty well so far up.here in the williammete valley by eugene so far. Nothing spectacular but atleast a lb or 2 over the day if I go out casually hunting..but I hear the best is yet to come once the snow melts out towards diamond lake . How has it been I'm California so far.. thanks for responding

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have done pretty well so far up.here in the williammete valley by eugene so far. Nothing spectacular but atleast a lb or 2 over the day if I go out casually hunting..but I hear the best is yet to come once the snow melts out towards diamond lake . How has it been I'm California so far.. thanks for responding
Hello from california. If you ever get down this way and it rains next year....I can help you with chanterelles in our area, central coast of california.
Is Diamond lake still frozen up or is the snow melted? We (three of us) would dearly love to get up that way to hunt morels. Is the hunting on the road up to Diamond lake or around the burn there? My email is [email protected] if you don't want to post info on this. We are dry as a bone in Ca....huge sigh. Thank you in advance. Don

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello . I found a few baby's picked only 3 let them grow .. Burn area lions head fire 2 weeks ago

1 - 5 of 5 Posts