Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
137 this week so far. Granted, some are in their last stages, but still finding fresh yellows & even a few grays this week. Not an expert, but my suggestion is if you have a spot(s) that don’t get direct sunlight and the foliage is lagging behind the direct sun lit woods, you’re going to find morels. I’m finding fresh even on those ridge tops. Rain tonight and tomorrow certainly isn’t going to hurt anything. I would say at least in northeast KY, morels are going to be had most certainly thru this weekend if not into early next week. Keep pounding the hills!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
spot(s) that don’t get direct sunlight and the foliage is lagging behind the direct sun lit woods, you’re going to find morels.
REALLY! Please provide some moralistic on what you're meaning sir. Lol I live in western ky, next to Henderson Ky. I have been TRYING to find morels for 2 years and only found 2. Yep that's it "2" .yes I know what trees to look by, the hills to go to, time of the day to go start, the temperature to feel for, the areas that people say to go.. Seriously, I can't find any morels.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts