Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there is any being found in So. Mn and the TC's. With the rain totals from this weekend and cooler temps in the forecast I am hopeful for another wave of morels.

·
Registered
505 Posts
If your arms don't look like you had a fight with the neighbors cat! Then go deep into the thorn and you shall be rewarded! It's never over. Just keep eating bugs!!! Lol.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do hunt in the thorns and in thick brush. I am forced to wear long sleeves and gloves due to poison ivy. We just had a new born two weeks ago today so my time this season has been very limited. Total of 5/6 hours out foraging. Did pretty good though. How has your season been treating you?

·
Registered
9 Posts
My friend just found a yard full in tall grass just outside of Willow River Wisconsin off of I-94. I think I'm done for the season. Too many clients needing my attention and I have morels to eat in the fridge! YUM! I still have not found a good hunting spot here in the twin cities but will keep trying next year.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The morels are done where I am at in Dakota county. I did find some Aspen Oyster mushrooms on Sunday. I posted a photo on the new facebook site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts