1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Black Hawk County Where Ya At?

Discussion in 'Iowa' started by lonerofthewoods, May 13, 2014.

1. lonerofthewoods

lonerofthewoods Young Morel

Any luck in the Black Hawk Communities. I havnt had much luck just a bunch of small pockets some grey's and blondes any advice for me and the county, thanks in advance, me and a buddy r gonna try in the morning and random spot, just gonna drive till we both see something and agree, will post details when we finish,

2. shroom god

shroom god Morel Connoisseur

A friend of mine is finding fresh grays and yellows up there, Loner. You should be in 'em for a week or so, as long as the temps don't "go summer" on us. Did you pound any out yesterday? Good luck.

3. lonerofthewoods

lonerofthewoods Young Morel

Got called into work early, Shrromgod, havnt realy had much luck this year at all plus im on 12 hr days, thats whats killing me, found maybe 1 lbs this hole season worst ever for me

4. shroom god

shroom god Morel Connoisseur

I'm feeling your pain Loner, but maybe not quite as much of it. Working while they're popping is pure torture. We're a week ahead of you and I've had a decent season so far, but it cost me a week of vacation and well over 20 miles of walking. One day I drove a total of 75 miles to 3 different places, walked my arse off, and struck out. Not even one. Your season should be awesome if you can cut yourself loose from work long enough to haunt the woods. Keep us posted on how you fare. Go get 'em!