1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Bloomington Area Sitings???

Discussion in 'Indiana' started by m0r3lm@st3r, Apr 9, 2013.

1. m0r3lm@st3r

m0r3lm@st3r Young Morel

Anybody find anything in southern Indiana yet? all the posts seem to be about everything but hunting! I wanna know if you went out, where, and if you found any!!!

2. breezytaylor

breezytaylor Young Morel

I've been Out hunting almost everyday for the last week and I haven't found any :( Monroe County close to Martinsville

3. bloomshroomer19

bloomshroomer19 Young Morel

I've been out every day faithfully and nothing!!

4. otter

otter Young Morel

Guys, I found blacks north of Martinsville on Monday. They are up but are tiny. The good news is, all the snow we received this winter packed down the leaves really well and they will be much easier to see than last year when it was fluffy so to speak.

5. morelmama

morelmama Young Morel

I've checked two favorite sites this weekend. I haven't found anything but am hopeful for tomorrow!

6. cloudhidden

cloudhidden Young Morel

I found a couple dozen on Saturday in southern Brown County, then picked six from a spot behind the house near Gnawbone. All were blacks and all were pretty small. Another week and it should be rocking!

7. meekmorel

meekmorel Morel Enthusiast

I was hunting in Brown county Saturday, and seen nothing, but heard of some people finding a few

8. greenedog

greenedog Young Morel

I'm west of Bloomington in Greene County and have found a few.....but it's been tuff so far!
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2017
  9. goosepond monster

goosepond monster Young Morel

My grandma and I found a few small greys last Friday and Saturday in western Greene County. I'm hoping they'll be up in force this weekend.