Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to Tennessee, orginally from northern Indiana. Went out in my woods today and found 3. Where are some good areas to hunt legally?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Racheal, I to am from Blount co. And have just started getting into shroomin. I don't know a lot of places to hunt however, I am going in the morning 4/16 to look around in the towensend area. I am originally from the Sweetwater area and my son, daughter and I found about 30 yesterday in Sweetwater. They were all small except for 2 or 3 of them. Sweetwater is about 40 miles south of Blount co. I will be more than happy to share as much info. As I can however, I'm pretty new to the game and am still trying to learn the habitat and tree identification.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Racheal, I to am from Blount co. And have just started getting into shroomin. I don't know a lot of places to hunt however, I am going in the morning 4/16 to look around in the towensend area. I am originally from the Sweetwater area and my son, daughter and I found about 30 yesterday in Sweetwater. They were all small except for 2 or 3 of them. Sweetwater is about 40 miles south of Blount co. I will be more than happy to share as much info. As I can however, I'm pretty new to the game and am still trying to learn the habitat and tree identification.

·
Registered
2 Posts
TE="punkymorel, post: 1313180, member: 26248"][/QUOTE]hi I am origfrom Greenville ohio area but live down here south of Maryville not seen any here but a few years back found 1 at Dollywood I have a plaice I want to look for some have permission to hunt but no one interested enough to take me am 79 dont drive anymore where in Indiana you from if you dont mind telling me best of luck Harold

1 - 4 of 4 Posts