1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Boone /Marion real close....

Discussion in 'Indiana' started by shroomenards, Apr 10, 2013.

1. shroomenards

shroomenards Young Morel

Checked out a few spots in Boone county today....devil urns are up and mayapples are poking through. Woods are starting to green up. After a rain I'm sure they will be slamming. Those of you to the south in Morgan , Monroe, Green , Sullivan, Vigo, etc should expect a haul (blacks) this weekend early next week. We are real close...

2. indywest

indywest Morel Enthusiast

BRING ON MARION CO. WITH THIS WARM RAIN !!

3. emerald3172

emerald3172 Young Morel

I hope so. I went to my spot in Knox County and they are just not popping yet. I found some poisonous ones so the conditions are right for some kinds of fungus. I was looking at some pics from last year and I noticed there were leaves on the trees.(that was April 10 of last year) not the case this year. Indiana weather is so weird. I think I will wait until the leaves start coming on.Keeping fingers crossed it is going to be a good year.

4. ol patch picker

ol patch picker Young Morel

Im going out to have a look around at some hot spots in Putman county this morning. Will post results later!!!

5. indiegrind

indiegrind Morel Enthusiast

A friend found greys in montgomery two days ago. Few and far between right now.

6. wonderboy

wonderboy Young Morel

eagle creek should be about a week rain and warm nights here is what we need