Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the posts I've been seeing back east, I got antsy and took a trip up into the Delta Fire area to check it out. I looked between @ 1500-2100 ft. and found nothing. Man, it's already scary-dry out there; not a good sign for Morels but I'm keeping a positive attitude! Guess I'll have to dust off my rain-dancing shoes and see if they still work....

·
Registered
24 Posts
With all the posts I've been seeing back east, I got antsy and took a trip up into the Delta Fire area to check it out. I looked between @ 1500-2100 ft. and found nothing. Man, it's already scary-dry out there; not a good sign for Morels but I'm keeping a positive attitude! Guess I'll have to dust off my rain-dancing shoes and see if they still work....
I've checked in the Mendocino national forest at about the same altitude. Super dry and not a shroom in sight

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've checked in the Mendocino national forest at about the same altitude. Super dry and not a shroom in sight
I'm headed out in the morning to scout around; I'll post and let you know what I see when I get back in a few days. We sure could use a thunder shower or two!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts