Buying fresh MORELS / 20.00 a Lb

Discussion in 'For Sale - Classifieds' started by jason b_, Jan 17, 2014.

1. jason b_

jason b_ Morel Enthusiast

Will not buy frozen or washed Morels looking for fresh morels (greys, blonds, blacks) I will also buy dog peck/half free black morels fresh in St. Charles, Warren, Lincoln, Counties. for 10.00 a lb. All other Morels will buy from most anywhere in MO. state. I would like to help the unemployed and rural areas and your general forager. I have financial support from a sponsor to help me buy large amounts. So if you and your friends together have 50 Lb, no problem. Happy hunting call Forest Ray Mushrooms for more info during the season. Thank you. (~);} Jason 636-466-2798

2. silvermorel

silvermorel Morel Enthusiast

I hunt several states every year. Last year I had to put on hold due to complications with my Daughters birth. I am based out of Kansas but I will travel to sell. I hunt Okie, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri. I am looking for a solid buyer, If you have shipping boxes that you would like them put in please let me know so we can find a way to get them to me. I usually pick over 150-200 pound of Morels a year depending on the year of course. Please let me know if you would like to work something out. Names Nick/Silvermorel, you may have herd of me a lot of you have. 785-421-7468. Thank you and God Bless

3. jason b_

jason b_ Morel Enthusiast

Silvermorel you can always use regular boxes with holes and parchment paper on bottom and top. If you cut a few quarter size holes on the top paper for the moisture to escape.

4. silvermorel

silvermorel Morel Enthusiast

The reason I asked about the boxes is from previous buyers that wanted the Morels in special shipping boxes.Without the boxes I put them in Cardboard boxes or Paper bags in a Fridge I have in my Garage set right at 42 Degs. It seems at this temp they last the longest. Silver Morel