1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Calling OldElm

Discussion in 'Wisconsin' started by shroomtrooper, Apr 29, 2016.

1. shroomtrooper

shroomtrooper Morel Connoisseur

Does Monday look all right still? Still a ways off where I live, It was hard just getting some decent ramp leaves for blanching and freezing. Good luck my friend, let me know.

2. stcroix rob

stcroix rob Morel Connoisseur

" shroomtrooper " The ones I've been watching haven't grown a bit in the last 5 cool evenings. Heck the night's have been so cool the fiddle heads quit unfurling too, however this sunshine will be the deal changer. I'll call ya tmrrw and we'll make a plan.

3. muskykilps

muskykilps Morel Enthusiast

Hey OldElm this is Muskykilps I live in s Wisconsin been hunting for years just got on this site have a lot of decent public spots and a few private was out this last Saturday found 0 a Buddy of mine found some grays any luck yet

4. stanmorels

stanmorels Young Morel

Wow People are nuts here. I headed out to check for sign and I have ran into 3 hunters today and some from Madison... 2 hours south from here. Tracks, tracks and more tracks. I guess my spot i have been hunting for 20 years is forever lost. Lamenting....

5. stcroix rob

stcroix rob Morel Connoisseur

muskyklips, what part of O’le Wisconie you in? Not much going on yet,evenings still been prettycool temp wise,won’t be long though.

6. buckthornman

buckthornman Morel Connoisseur

Elm glad you and trooper had a good time! Jealous of the time spent! Sure you both enjoyed it. Ramps looked like sasquatch size! Yum. Gonna try and transplant some like troop said. Blacks are fading away but I'm sure I,'ll get a few Grey's and blondes soon! Into the thorns yuppie morel hunters! You know who you are!!!

7. shroomtrooper

Buckthorn, the ramps I transplanted last year are doing great. Hey OldElm, hows the hunting?

8. shroomtrooper

Ya muskykilps, I know the feeling

9. muskykilps

muskykilps Morel Enthusiast

They are starting to pop down here have got a few found a bunch of small ones hope to get back and pick in a few days today's cold snap might delay it a bit. Soil seems a bit dry around most of my spots though