Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am new to the Morel hunting scene. I am finding it hard to gain land owner permission. Anyone here willing to share a hunting spot?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hello,
I am new to the Morel hunting scene. I am finding it hard to gain land owner permission. Anyone here willing to share a hunting spot?
Most probably aren't going to offer up private land/spots. \
About 10 yrs ago i started hunting one of the State forest properties, and over time have found some dependable spots that don't get much pressure. Just takes time in the woods, carpe shroomem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't think a person could hunt for mushrooms on state land. Thanks for the tip Jashroomer.
Most probably aren't going to offer up private land/spots. \
About 10 yrs ago i started hunting one of the State forest properties, and over time have found some dependable spots that don't get much pressure. Just takes time in the woods, carpe shroomem.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I didn't think a person could hunt for mushrooms on state land. Thanks for the tip Jashroomer.
I am in Indiana, and there are different rules for different state land. Here a "preserve" or "conservancy" are usually off limits. State forests, wild life management areas, are usually good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts