Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from shrooming and haven't had any luck yet here in centeral Ohio. Going out again later and i'll check back in. Peace

·
Registered
34 Posts
Me either. I have looked at a couple place a couple times where I have found them before and haven't had any luck. Granted, they were greys and yellows. I have never found blacks where I am looking so I am thinking it may be a little early still.

A couple people on this board have had some luck in central Ohio. I know hugh is one of them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Am new to your posts as have lived in California for last decade. Moved back into ohio in geauga county. Everything behind here in the snow belt. Had snow storm yesterday.

Was raised in Xenia, family still there. Coming to greene county this week. Anybody want company on a hunt l would love it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Timbuk!

We found them on top of a hill near some dead trees. They were the first blacks I've ever found! I was having a hard time containing my excitement in the quiet woods. : )

·
Registered
1 Posts
just wondering what or if anyone is finding anything in licking county, I have found about 200 blacks and about a dozen grays in the last week. Numbers seem like they should be higher.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My 9 yr old son and I are thinking about heading out somewhere today near dublin or powell but no idea where to go. Does Alum Creeek St Prk produce? C'mon sciotoguy, grab your rain coat!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Ok Ill have some time this afternoon. Now a spot close to you and I, that needs checked. Iffen you aint already hit it.

I have your #

1 - 19 of 19 Posts