Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone find any around miller or morgan counties? I'm trying to decide weather to make the drive or wait a few days.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wait, went yesterday and today to honey holes that have produced year after year and didn't find anything here in central missouri.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ok mmwtdh...so there are some out there in Morgan County just not in my spot:( Did find plently of ticks and have heard of a bunch of Red ones have been found but Im not looking for those. Glad your hunt payed off:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A buddy of mine found 6 small ones today in morgan county. It's getting close. I wonder how the cool weather on Thursday and Friday will affect them?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Fungi,
River banks... YAY!!! I have the creek bottoms here in Morgan co. River bottoms Ive never been as dont know where to go without getting shot. I hope you enjoyed your catch and Ill get back out there in next couple days. Good luck all!:):)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ok, looked for 1 1/2 hours and found 28... Couple big white ones, the rest greys. They were in the leaves on a creek bank, hard to see. We'll see what tomorrow brings....

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm headed to Putnam Co this weekend, with the rain and cooler temps, not sure what might be up. Any encouragement, it's a little cooler there than Columbia, season usually lags a few days up to a week. I appreciate the input. :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts