1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Chanterelles starting

Discussion in 'Ohio' started by morelseeker, Jun 19, 2013.

1. morelseeker

morelseeker Morel Connoisseur

2. jim33

jim33 Morel Connoisseur

Cool. I've never found any before and I'm hoping this will be the year.......Hardin County here.

3. morelseeker

I do good around Oak trees. I've always wanted to try in southern Michigan as there are many oaks there. Also I'm going to try Ky. this year and Cincinnati.

4. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Morel Enthusiast

Morelseeker--thanks for the heads-up.

I was thinking that the temperatures were finally staying warm enough to make something happen.

I am threatening to head off camping this weekend near the national forests in south central Ohio. I expect that there will be some good stands of oak down there? Anyone care to comment on my prospects?

5. jim33

jim33 Morel Connoisseur

We have a quite a bit of oak around here. I took a quick trip to the woods before dark yesterday and didn't see any Chants. However I think I was finding some little Oyster's(never have ate them or positively ID'd them), wish I would have taken my camera along. Good luck on your hunts guys.

The black raspberries are my main target now, we started picking small amounts on Tuesday. Next week should be really good for them. Going to hit a few berry patches this afternoon and possibly take a detour though the woods.

6. scott c

scott c Morel Connoisseur

"So now you have succeded in driving me away permanantly. I won’t post here again. May God bless and forgive you." And the lies continue, lies, lies and more lies. F.A.Q.

7. jim33

jim33 Morel Connoisseur

C'mon give it up already.

8. oldshroomer

oldshroomer Morel Connoisseur

what'd I miss? What's got Scott so upset? I'm looking for postings on chants and oyster finds. I'm in Grove city and still looking to find my first of either!!

9. stcroix rob

stcroix rob Morel Connoisseur

Hmmm.... " Morelseeker & Scott C " seem to have issues unrelated to the fine pursuit of Mushrooms. I like to learn from the people who post to these forums / sites, and don't give two hoot's about personalities. Lets just share our knowledge & experience with each other that we may achieve our common goal in a safe forum. Thanks'

10. oldshroomer

stick and stones Scott! sticks and stones!! ur gonna get upset by typed words!

Ditto Old Elm!!!

11. scott c

scott c Morel Connoisseur

@timbuk2 I realize the folley but this has been going on for YEARS and Dale is the instigator, I thought we were rid of him for good and I could go back to normal posting like in 2004-2009. Sadly I am wrong and will leave it at that. I am not upset but this fellows issues go far beyond this site. Nuff said.I wish you the best in your hunts and please share your finds unlike the attention seeking, feeble plague.

12. oldshroomer

I understand completely, Scott

13. morelseeker

You'll never drive me away Mr. cyber bully. I just have to ignore your ignorance from now on. Just go ahead and blow off steam it really doesn't matter at all.