Good pics, but get a spore print. If you don't know how to do that, just Google "mushroom spore prints" to show you how. If you get the right color, verified by either reporting it back here or looking at a site like "mushroomexpert.com", fry up a tiny little bit of it, and eat it. Sit back and check for reactions. It's advisable to not drink alcoholic beverages at the time, since alcohol can accentuate a negative reaction. There is no such thing as being "too careful" when eating wild mushrooms for the first time.