Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
161 - 180 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Have you found any hens up in northern Indiana
It's starting to look like the hens have made their last flush in N. In. I found one fresh one this week. Many of my reliable trees did not produce this year. it's been subpar up till now. This is about as late as I've ever found them. it's gonna get cooold by the weekend. Time to pull out the ice fishing gear! You folks have a good winter!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Have you found any hens up in northern Indiana
Hey Kokomorel , I got something I think you'll appreciate! Haven't had much luck most of the year but I think the fish gods were feeling sorry for me! This one brought me out of my depression! Also found a batch of Honeys growing in the back yard to go with it! Happy Shroomin'....
Fish Fish Fishing Fisherman Bass
Mushroom Champignon mushroom Fungus Edible mushroom Bolete

·
Super Moderator
Summer and fall shrooms are my addictions
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 ·

·
Super Moderator
830 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
I found some strange mushrooms, polypores I assume, that I didn't recognize and thought I'd post them here to see if any of you-all might have a clue. They were about 5-6 inches across and they are kinda fuzzy or hairy on top and the underside was a greenish yellow tint. Any thoughts out there? Happy Shroomin'......
Food Dish Cuisine Sourdough Plant
Leaf Metal Tree Plant Nepenthes
Food Dish Cuisine Ingredient Medicinal mushroom

·
Registered
58 Posts
161 - 180 of 201 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.