Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found what I think is a "Chicken Mushroom".. its new to me and the pics I'm looking at are close....but??? Red, orange and yellow...white inside...no gills...top is smooth to curled edge...bottom is fairly smooth...over-lapping clumps growing on dead wood. Some very small critters...smells good! Book says they're edible??? Any guidance would be appreciated...Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jmerx...I have a pic on my cell phone but can't figure out how to get it on here. I sent it to our daughter and she sent it back to me as an e-mail attachment so I could forward it with an e-mail???

Jack...Thank you very much for your pics...looks like what I found! How about a recipe??? Jon

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks again Jack...I'll keep looking for some fresher Chickens...how about a recipe??? Honey's (Stumpers) ought to starting soon.
So, how do you get the pic from the Photobucket to here like jmerx did? Jon

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jmerx...I'm on computer. No smartphone. Took pic with my old regular cell phone and sent it to our daughters smartphone and had her send it back to my e-mail. I downloaded and what able to get it to this photobucket. As you can probably tell...I'm not to up on all this computer / cell / smartphone stuff...Thanks for your help.

Still looking for a good recipe for chicken sh'rooms???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.