1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Cultivate morel SUCCESSFULLY

Discussion in 'For Sale - Classifieds' started by newstar, Jul 7, 2014.

1. newstar

newstar Morel Enthusiast

Finally we cultivate morel successfully, we harvested 400 pounds from one quarter of arce, this is great news and we will increase area soon. We welcome anybody who is interested to discuss with us.

2. garden

garden Morel Connoisseur

I would like to see this newstar. I have been told by the best experts that it is impossible to cultivate morels with any success. I invite you to please show us your photo's and evidence/information. Thanks

3. newstar

newstar Morel Enthusiast

Yes, we have photos of our plant, but how can we post photos here?
    Please let me know your email address so that we can send photos to you by email if possible.

4. sb

sb Morel Connoisseur

Newstar,
    Contact me at: rpt1367x@columbus.rr.com.
    I'm definitely interested.

5. jmerx

jmerx Morel Connoisseur

U can post pics through photobucket

6. jmerx

jmerx Morel Connoisseur

lets see some pics

7. newstar

newstar Morel Enthusiast

TO SB:
    Just sent some photos to you by email, please check, thank you.

8. garden

garden Morel Connoisseur

jmerx, You are very good at posting photo's and we all know I am not : ( Can you tell newstar how to do it from photobucket? I want to see the photo's and info.
    Thanks jmerx

9. jmerx

jmerx Morel Connoisseur

When newstar sets up his account I will try to explain. Just let me no when u r ready.

10. jmerx

jmerx Morel Connoisseur

SB can u post newstars pics?

11. newstar

newstar Morel Enthusiast

Sorry but I still do not know how to post photos, I have many photos to show to all of you, I will be happy if you would like to discuss all details about cultivation too.

12. jmerx

jmerx Morel Connoisseur

Newstar after u load pic to photobucket click on the pic and then click on the iclne with three balls. Then copy link to clipboard, after that click the box to the right of HTML.. Then go to reply and hold down until blue bubble pops up and click on it to paste. Sound like a lot but easy when u learn.

13. jack

jack Administrator Staff Member

A simple copy & paste. On the picture you want, copy the code to the right of the HTML, then go back to your comment and paste it to the comment.

<a href="http://s1197.photobucket.com/user/mushroomjack1/media/IMGP0003_zps53c0b2bb.jpg.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">[​IMG]</a>

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2017
  14. garden

garden Morel Connoisseur

newstar, I feel your pain. That is what I get every time I try to load a photo on the comment section. But you can go up to the Photo section on top, click on it and where it says to post a photo click on it and very easily load photo's the easy way, without having to copy and paste from photo bucket. It is where I have to post my photo's. It is very, very simple there.

15. newstar

newstar Morel Enthusiast

Thank you, Garden.
    Just posted two photos named "cultivation-1" and "cultivation-2" according to your instruction.

16. garden

garden Morel Connoisseur

Awesome Newstar,
    When Jack can, he will post them in the photo section. Interested to see it your morels and how you did it. I have seen a few videos about cultivating them on youtube but I have never seen as many morels as you described from a cultivated patch.

17. jmerx

jmerx Morel Connoisseur

Nice shrooms newstar how long did it take to grow a batch?

18. newstar

newstar Morel Enthusiast

[​IMG]

19. newstar

newstar Morel Enthusiast

Thank you, Jack.
    Finally I came to know how to post photos here.
    We are doing chanterelle cultivation too, just start this project.

[​IMG]

20. garden

garden Morel Connoisseur

Newstar, Those morels may be the coolest thing I have seen all day... Wish I knew how to get them to grow in the woods on my land. Around here they only grow near Elm or dying Elm trees in the bottom land and we only have hardwood forests, mainly oak and it is hill country. Congrats on your success. That is incredible.