Cultivate morel SUCCESSFULLY

Discussion in 'For Sale - Classifieds' started by newstar, Jul 7, 2014.

1. ksmorelhunter

ksmorelhunter Morel Enthusiast

newstar, congrats on your success. Would you please e-mail me photos at [email protected] as I am having trouble seeing them on this site?

Thanks!

2. sb

sb Morel Connoisseur

Jermerx, Per your request, I'm posting the photos not already posted that were emailed to me by newstar.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2017

3. jmerx

jmerx Morel Connoisseur

SB thanx for ur post that's really cool. Looks like a nice setup

4. jim33

jim33 Morel Connoisseur

5. rodneyp64

rodneyp64 Morel Enthusiast

Newstar, I would like to visit with you on your cultivated morels. My name is Rod Paden and you can contact me @ 785-741-0909. I spend 5 months a year hunting morels and the other 7 months researching morels so I can do it again next year. I have purchased "cultivated morels" from every outfit that has had them on the market. From Morel Mountain(Dominos Pizza) in Lansing Mi to Terry Farms in Alabama to Fresh Morels in Nevada,Mo. All of these morels lacked the flavor, texture and beauty of wild morels. Your pics look good and the mushrooms do not look like clones as all of the "cultivated morels" do. Call me at your earliest convenience. Thanks

6. sam

sam Young Morel

Hi newstar, thinking of cultivating Morels this spring on 1/4 acre. I'd love to get any tips you could offer; soil amendments especially. Have some of my own ideas on this.

7. misskay

misskay Morel Connoisseur

8. newstar

newstar Morel Enthusiast

To Sam,
    Please send email to [email protected] for more information, I am glad to discuss more with you.

Thanks.

9. cooley

cooley Morel Connoisseur

10. kellygirl92

kellygirl92 Young Morel

I would LOVE to know how you pulled this off!! Shoot me an email [email protected] if you could.

Thanks! :)

11. mushroomcito

mushroomcito Young Morel

12. bgleckle

bgleckle Young Morel

Newstar - please e-mail me [email protected] I am in a unique position and may be your best ally.

13. bigbude

bigbude Young Morel

Hells, this looks awesome, almost to good to be true. Send me info at purpleorbes @ msn. com
    Thanks

14. roc

roc Young Morel

15. luckyladyinca

luckyladyinca Young Morel

Congratulations! I seem to have cultivated morels accidentally. I did some dirt work in the front yard, and now have a 50' x 20' area popping with morels. What I wish to learn is how to treat the area to encourage a re-growth next season. What I have isn't as dense or gorgeous as yours, but it might be sustainable? I would greatly appreciate any advice. Thanks!

16. dairyfairy

dairyfairy Young Morel

yes, newstar, I am interested.Please send to [email protected] to here from you soon.

17. captainjack

captainjack Young Morel

Newstar, first off, congratulations! Growing morels is quite a feat; I'd love to know how you did it, or any tips you might have to share. You can reach me at [email protected]

Thanks,

CJ

18. sirkingsalmon

sirkingsalmon Morel Enthusiast

Newstar can you send pics to my email [email protected] and what state are you in?, thanks.