1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Dallas , Geogia area

Discussion in 'Georgia' started by jmorel, Feb 17, 2017.

1. jmorel

jmorel Morel Enthusiast

Anyone finding anything yet?Reckon it will be another early year my fellow shroomers?

2. mastaran

mastaran Morel Enthusiast

about to go check today. will keep you posted!!

3. fungigal

fungigal Young Morel

Hey, Guys, waiting to see what you all are doing in the shroom world. Us Hoosiers don't start looking until you all's season is gone. Good Luck this year. Who knows what we will find with this weather being so weird.

4. pegleg7376

pegleg7376 Young Morel

anyone find any in ga yet

5. monkeyswithguns

monkeyswithguns Young Morel

Someone on another site reported the first finds in Augusta, Ga for the 2017 season. Time to start checking your honey holes!

6. jmorel

jmorel Morel Enthusiast

And the hunt is on....never hunted Georgia before, do you start out in the low lands or hills? Do you have blacks ,greys, yellows or all ? Need just a little help here. Thanks

7. monkeyswithguns

monkeyswithguns Young Morel

I've only ever found them in bottom lands, sandy soil, and older growth ashy/hardwood bottoms, and I've found yellows and grays, mostly yellows though. I think it changes the farther north in GA you go.

8. uncle fester

uncle fester Morel Enthusiast

Time to set checking folks. Going to be a good year. We had snow and we have moisture. So far better than last year at this time. Looking downtown ATL after work.