1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Danville Indiana 11 May 2014

Discussion in 'Indiana' started by maxtoolin, May 12, 2014.

1. maxtoolin

maxtoolin Young Morel

Found couple pounds sence the 5th May 2014. All mixed yellows, blacks and greys.

2. leo6960

leo6960 Morel Enthusiast

<blockquote>Found couple pounds sence the 5th May 2014. All mixed yellows, blacks and greys.

That's how it has been over in Cloverdale too. Heck yesterday I stumbled upon some huge yellows that were burnt up but when I lightly fluffed the super thick leaves there were some beautiful yellows growing down there. I have not ever seen morels bigger then my hand. I was really hoping for more gray but maybe we are passing that point:(. Good luck to ya!

3. leo6960

leo6960 Morel Enthusiast

<blockquote>
    <blockquote>Found couple pounds sence the 5th May 2014. All mixed yellows, blacks and greys.

That's how it has been over in Cloverdale too. Heck yesterday I stumbled upon some huge yellows that were burnt up but when I lightly fluffed the super thick leaves there were some beautiful yellows growing down there. I have not ever seen morels bigger then my hand. I was really hoping for more gray but maybe we are passing that point:(. Good luck to ya!</blockquote>[​IMG][​IMG]