Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Summer shrooms are slowing down been getting ready for deer season any of you shroomers deer hunting if so post pics and your story of the hunt

·
Registered
97 Posts
Can’t wait for first day of bow. I need and look forward to that time spent sitting in a treestand. Especially those frosty mornings when it’s crunchy on ground, the sun is rising and just beautiful.

·
Registered
97 Posts
first pic was sleeping buck I walked within 10 foot of and snapped a couple pics before he woke(was bow season but only had pistol as I was running trap line so he lived im ethical lol). second picture is local area by me where there is constantly herds of turkey with 50+ head. Last two are same buck just finished up European.

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
Getting close, need to get motivated and do some trimming around the trees i hunt from. The shooting lanes are'nt what they used to be. Off deer topic, I am heading to Michigan in a couple of weeks to salmon fish in the Betsie river. Will be a new experience.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Opening day is Saturday here. I’ll be in stand early. Have seen a lot of good activity around my stands. Good luck everyone this season. Stay safe in woods.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Excited to try out new piece of equipment I got this year for hunting. Picked up a tactacam that goes in stabilizer mount and can record hunts and can take anywhere really. Got the mounting bracket for my compound but they make em for scope rail mounts for crossbow, gun. See how it works out. What kind of statewide and countywide limits they have over there Koko?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Back from 4 days of salmon fishing the Betsie river, in Benzonia Michigan, great camping weather, caught a few fish, these things are beasts, and hooked my index finger by accident. A quick yank and it was back out. Cool trip, different type of fishing for sure.

Attachments

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Back from 4 days of salmon fishing the Betsie river, in Benzonia Michigan, great camping weather, caught a few fish, these things are beasts, and hooked my index finger by accident. A quick yank and it was back out. Cool trip, different type of fishing for sure.
Nice looks like a great time

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You hunting opening day

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Excited to try out new piece of equipment I got this year for hunting. Picked up a tactacam that goes in stabilizer mount and can record hunts and can take anywhere really. Got the mounting bracket for my compound but they make em for scope rail mounts for crossbow, gun. See how it works out. What kind of statewide and countywide limits they have over there Koko?
One buck in the state up to two does per county

·
Registered
259 Posts
One buck in the state up to two does per county
The - Hemorrhagic disease has hit us hard, especially SW of Indy. Starting 5 or so years ago, we found 4 dead while canoeing a short stretch of Big Walnut, several spot along the creek had the smell of dead animals. At that time some counties had doe quotas up to 8 does for a season. As Kokomo said almost all are 2 now, with a few at 3, which includes my home county.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts