Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone!
Deer season been strange this year, least that's what me n a buddy been thinking. Hell koko been to my spot at the resivoir a few times n didn't see the first one their, which is weird cause I always have in the past. I did see a buck at the res, but it was a decoy buck the CO's put out after I drove by, then when turned around at the dead end they had put it out. They put it in one of the safe zones, I've seen people in the past get busted in this area. Well we have one more week to get a deer, damn season went by to fast.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Looks like another deer season has passed it was a good one and a fun one hunting with friends and family being out there in mother nature what wonderful thing. Hope you all had a good one Shrooming season is just around the corner

·
Registered
63 Posts
This was my first year out in 5 years or so. I mainly grouse hunt and that’s it but a good friend invited me to hunt his 500 acre farm in northeast PA with his brother and another friend. We all got a deer or two. This was the first deer ever in the crosshairs of my new Savage 243 and it did its job at 250 yards. She’s a shooter for sure. Looking forward to shroomin season.
320634BF-B69A-46B6-9717-DC406E3EAD31.jpeg
686334E1-7901-4AC6-B11C-F1B8AC95DCA5.jpeg

·
Registered
63 Posts
We have had poor success in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan do to wolves.
They’re becoming a huge problem. A lot of people won’t put their bird dogs on the ground up there anymore and they won’t let you hunt them. I hear people are poisoning them. That’s just nuts.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts