1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Don't be jealous.Be Happy!!!

Discussion in 'Nebraska' started by packman mike, Apr 13, 2015.

1. packman mike

packman mike Morel Enthusiast

You all should be happy for me. Y'all seem jealous,instead. I'm an old timer. I found around 6 lbs in my shelter belt so far. For some reason, they pop a week, or so sooner than those along the river. Went along the Elkhorn this weekend, and nothing. It will happen this weekend along the river, i'm sure. If you show to much proof...the doubters will head outdoors. I like where they sit right now. Just trying to keep them in their seats.

2. shroomking1993

shroomking1993 Morel Enthusiast

I am happy for you Mike believe me. I can still be jealous though! haha

3. morelgal44

morelgal44 Morel Enthusiast

I don't believe in jealousy, Either ya get some or not........... I like moreling because its like hunting for treasure..... :cool:

4. slicker_picker

slicker_picker Morel Enthusiast

Mike is full of crap. Its ok. I get it. He needs to lie to fill a hole is his life.... To gain some acceptance. i have friends and people all over the state as passionate as the next guy... They arent up in numbers measuring in lbs. A few here... A few there. But not lbs. Its ok mike. You can fabricate a false reality around yourself. In the end ill have mine and everyone else will have theirs and you will still be a loser. Sucks to suck.

5. packman mike

slicker-picker....Grow up. You sound like a righteous know-it-all.Maybe you don't know as much about them as you tell people. I really couldn't care less of what you think. Call me all the names you want, you don't know me. Now...leave me alone...i'm frying up some morel.
    Another lb+ plus of golf ball sized greys,today. All in my shelter belt.

6. slicker_picker

Looks like your response tells me.. I am correct. And i dont doubt you are eating morels tonight...kansas morels at $25 a lb. I do doubt you found 4 lbs... Or ever 4 total morels. Your credibility has been completely shattered... After you said your proof was on your facebook page... And that PROOF was 2 months old... POSTED IN FEBRUARY!! Or did you forget during your compulsive lieing that Facebook time stamps everything... Idiot.

7. shroom god

shroom god Morel Connoisseur

A peculiar aspect of morel season is that the experience affects so many of us in so many different and often unique ways that perhaps it could rightfully be claimed that it evokes the full range of human emotions: excitement, wonder, happiness, elation, sorrow, anger, arrogance, humility, skepticism, disbelief, distrust, and so much more. It also fosters actions driven by stealth, mischief, impulse, secrecy, privacy, competitiveness--and to the extent possible--generosity.

In a routinized existence that is often predictably mundane, this often turbulent mix of emotions can be a welcome and positive force in grounding each of us in the complexity of our very humanity. Keep perspective and have fun. Laugh a lot and argue not. Emotions are high but, after all, we are all living for that long-awaited moment in every year when the magic of the woods becomes ours to savor. All too soon it is gone. Good luck to all, and have fun. It's on!

8. slicker_picker

Shroom God... Well said.

9. packman mike

slicker-picker....you're looking at the wrong pictures. Why do you think it's alright to call others names on here??? Shroom God is talking about you...settle down. Next year i'll just keep my mouth shut when I start finding them. I'm the most generous hunter you're going to find. I know the people I work with, along with several friends, appreciate my kindness during morel season. We usually find so many, that I give pounds of morels away to them. I'm fortunate enough to have found a spot that produces before the river area does. That time is now...so sorry this idiot is busy picking morels while you're picking your nose. Enjoy your boogers,dude.

10. sporeloser

sporeloser Morel Connoisseur

Can't we all just get along!! Slick pick just chill dude and pac man I'm guessing the reason that slick pick is questioning your credibility is that you gave us your real name and said you would post a single pic on FB for proof. You don't owe anyone proof that's all up to you. But ya did kinda leave us hanging or in suspense whatever you want to call it. I'm with shroom king on this one can't I be happy and jealous. You Very well could have a spot that produces early. NOW BOTH OF YOU BEHAVE OR ILL SEND YOU TO YOUR ROOM. LOL. God bless and be happy!!!!

11. packman mike

sporeloser....you guys all got to my facebook page before i even posted my proof. You guys were seeing last years pictures. No intentions on leaving anyone hanging...you guys are just faster at this advanced technology then me. My proof from the other day is up now...and that's all the proof i'm giving up for now. I went along the elkhorn river yesterday and nothing. No violets yet....gotta see violets first. But my belt is producing....it always pops first. Don't know why.

12. sporeloser

sporeloser Morel Connoisseur

You telling me the Norfolk paper is only 75cents and 42cents delivered wow I'm moving. Oh yea thanks for the pics. But like I said before you shouldnt feel like you have to prove yourself. I'm Sure you understand why some of us were sceptcal there just not up yet around here. Good luck the rest of the year!!

13. slicker_picker

You finally posted a picture of a 3 day old news paper showing 5 small morels... Once again this proof only shows that you found a few. Not 4-5 pounds. And call me a little bitch again you fat ass... My father lives in pierce... I have no problem stopping through Norfolk to pay a visit to an old fat fuck. I have more spots around Norfolk than you can imagine. Cant wait to take all your mushrooms back home with me when they finally start to fully push. Oh yea... Greenbay sucks.

14. packman mike

I see slicker_picker has been trolling on my facebook page. Sounds like he must be a Bears fan. On a quiet night in Nebraska, during football season, you can hear BEAR fans crying. I do have a confession to make (oh...by the way, i found 18 real nice yellows today) ok..back to that confession. I weighed up all i've found and it totaled 53 ounces. for that...i apologize. Now....back to your comment. There is no reason for threats,and foul language on this site. Give your name and facebook page if you want to call me names. I'd like to see how big and young you are before i invite you over.